- This event has passed.
Join the Techqueria L.A. squad at this Heal the Bay Beach Cleanup at Venice Beach!
May is Mental Health month and Techqueria is participating by holding virtual and in-person events promoting mental wellness nationwide.
In 2020, 21% of U.S. adults (52.9 million) experienced a mental health condition and Latinos experience some of the highest rates of mental health conditions. With this in mind, Techqueria L.A. wanted to organize an event that gets community members socially engaged, out in nature, and giving back to the community.
- Be prepared to be outside for 2-3 hours. Beach weather can be unpredictable, so we recommend dressing in layers. Drinking water is available at all cleanups but you may want to bring your own water bottle.
- After the cleanup, we will walk to a nearby bar/restaurant (location tbd) for food and drinks.
- Heal the Bay only guarantees cleanup supplies for the first 300 people who are registered. If general admission sells out, you can register at the cleanup. However, you will be responsible for bringing your own cleanup supplies.
- We’ll be wearing yellow to be easily identifiable.
- You will need to register as an Individual with Heal the Bay to reserve your spot and sign your waiver.
- REGISTER TO ATTEND HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nothin-but-sand-beach-cleanup-may-2023-tickets-626519475617
We look forward to seeing you for a day of sunshine, fresh air, comradery, and community!
- Venice Beach Pier
5138 Venice Fishing Pier
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 United States Get Directions