Create a World Without Wire Fraud
Last year, identity fraud cost Americans $43 billion. Millions of grandparents, mothers, brothers, friends and neighbors in the USA fell victim to a cybercriminal and lost hard-earned dollars and sometimes their entire life savings. At CertifID, we are building a team of growth-minded individuals passionate about protecting our customers from the growing risk of wire fraud. We pride ourselves on being mission-driven and are united in creating a world without wire fraud. CertifID protects $8B+ of transactions every month, and with $50M+ funds recovered to date, your best chance of wire fraud recovery starts with CertifID.
The complexity of our mission to create a world without wire fraud is growing rapidly as we scale our engineering team, infrastructure and customer base. We are excited to meet you and learn how you can influence our product roadmap and shape our engineer’s careers.
The Engineering Manager at CertifID will have a unique opportunity to lead a driven team at a Series A SaaS Company and will be key in propelling our organization into our next phase of growth. This person will lead a team of engineers to develop and maintain our platform and build consensus among cross-domain stakeholders. You will work closely with talented engineers to architect core systems, set standards for software engineering, drive strategic technical improvements, and mentor other engineers.
Curious to know where you will make your impact?
- Foster a culture of psychological safety, innovation and continuous improvement
- Understands team dynamics and knows how to drive the team to accomplish a goal
- Develops a team-focused approach to product work and builds relationships that support the growth of a tight-knit team
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Ensures delivery of technical needs and resolution of tech debt
- Ensure that the engineering team follows best practices and maintains a high level of code quality
- Guides team members and peers to resolve conflicts and learn from mistakes
- Works directly with product and design, as a team, to ensure successful product delivery and launch
- Set goals and expectations for the direct reports, provides regular feedback, and conduct performance reviews
- Hire and mentor top engineering talent, providing guidance and career development opportunities to ensure team members can achieve their full potential
What are we looking for?
- Experienced software engineer, with at least 2 years of experience in a management or team lead role
- Has a proven background supporting products and product teams in a production environment, preferably with SaaS companies
- Experience building processes, technology, and teams from scratch: e.g. at a startup or on a new team
- Has experience delivering work as an IC, but can communicate and coach hands-on and hands-off
- Understands the importance of relationships across the business, and how to guide others without authority
- Experience working with cross-functional team members, including product and design
- Strong technical background and understanding of software engineering best practices
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, and developing engineers
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage time and resources effectively
- 20 days PTO + 5 Paid Sick Leave + No work on your birthday
- Volunteer Hours
- Wellness Benefit
- Generous family leave policy
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Life Insurance
Change doesn’t happen overnight, and the same goes for us here at CertifID. We PROGRESS collectively and individually as we grow, abiding by our core values. Protect the Customer, Raise the Bar, Operate with Urgency, Grow with Grit, Ride the Wave, Enthusiasm Spreads, Stay Connected, Send It.
Tell us about the interview process for this job
CertifID interview process documented here https://www.certifid.com/company/careers
Tell us about your diversity and inclusion efforts
Set bold goals, take bold steps.
Do you have an active contract with ICE?
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.