Website Equal Opportunity Schools
Equal Opportunity Schools (EOS) mission is to strengthen educato
Who We Are
Equal Opportunity Schools (EOS) is a mission-driven national non-profit organization that was founded in 2010. We leverage technology and the collective power of people to deliver one-of-a-kind student insights and school-specific action plans that help schools, districts, and states increase and sustain the enrollment of students of color and low-income students in rigorous college- and career-prep courses. Our product/process deliverables advance equitable participation, belonging, and success so that students may thrive in their postsecondary pursuits and life goals.
EOS has partnered with over 800 schools including 5 of the largest districts in the country and has empowered districts to enroll an additional 52,000 students of color and low-income students into advanced academic pathways. Learn more about EOS by visiting our website: https://eoschools.org/ and watching: A Superintendents’ Experience with EOS.
The Data Management Specialist (DMS) is an excellent service provider to internal and external clients. They train clients on the use of EOS tools, coordinate the delivering of tools in support of day-to-day portfolio management and logistics, answer inquiries, offer advice and guidance, and research and troubleshoot data questions or issues. The DMS actively pursues opportunities for data ingestion automation by leveraging programmatic solutions using python.
You will report to the Senior Director, IT and Client Services. The salary range for this role is between $55,000 and $62,000 depending on your expertise and experience with similar roles.
· Establishing a relationship with client data professionals
· Taking ownership of ensuring the client’s school district data is received
· Analyzing, verifying, and persisting school district data into our database
· Programming Qualtrics client surveys
· Training external clients on our data submission process
· Maintain the state of client data using tools and interfaces provided
· Provide client and partnership technical support
· Research and resolve data discrepancies
· Meeting prescribed Service Level Agreements
· Use an engineering mindset to find technological solutions to problems
· Establish API connections between partner clients student information system (SIS) and Equal Opportunity Schools (EOS)
· Demonstrate ability to perform all program duties with minimal assistance
· Manage a portfolio where 35% of assigned clients are year one or multi-phasic clients
· Able to act independently with minimal supervision or assistance from team
· Demonstrate ability to deescalate internal and external clients issues as they arise
· May perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
· SQL, Qualtrics, Python, Excel and statistics
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Tell us about the interview process for this job
Initial interview with recruiter; first rounds; technical round; references; offer
Tell us about your diversity and inclusion efforts
we have posted to multiple diversity sites and over 80% of our staff is diverse
Do you have an active contract with ICE?
To apply for this job please visit eoschools.org.