At MissionWired, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. Each cycle is an opportunity for us to support organizations across the country while expanding the Democratic majority in the Senate.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to transform millions of data points into unparalleled opportunities – supporting everything from electing Democrats to combating climate change and hunger. With us, you’ll put your skills to use for disruptive innovation that powers social good. In the last 12 months, we’ve launched AdvantageAI, a lead generation co-op for nonprofits and campaigns that is outperforming other growth sources. With this and so much more, we’re just getting started. You’ll work with a team of analysts and data scientists developing first-of-their-kind strategies and creating transformational new products. Join us. Let’s go.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as process coordinator and coach to our engineering team. You will be responsible for ensuring that our development process runs smoothly by working closely with engineering and business stakeholders to follow our roadmap.
- Managing the development of MissionWired products. You will manage products from our portfolio of offerings in conjunction with our lead of product management.
- Ensuring the client’s voice and perspective are represented. The product manager will be cheerfully obsessed with our political and nonprofit target audiences and focused on identifying how our product can improve fundraising.
- Engaging clients in the prioritization and roadmap process. You will leverage product metrics and client interactions to ensure that we identify the areas of greatest impact for clients in the product roadmap.
- Creating a context in which all strategy decisions are empirically driven. You will have the ability to turn data into insights, identifying metrics for every major aspect of the product operation, empowering MissionWired to build the right thing and be responsive to changes in the environment.
- Ensuring that roadmap prioritization supports MissionWired’s financial objectives. The product manager will manage the product explicitly to achieve MissionWired’s revenue goals.
Setting the tone for inclusivity. Creating a culture of inclusion is not just the right thing to do – it will make AdvantageAI a better product. In an inclusive environment, we generate more and better ideas, and everyone’s work benefits from a shared strategy.
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience or openness to learning on translating requirements between business owners and engineering teams;
- Intellectual curiosity to innovate on ways to leverage Big Data to solve client problems;
- Passion, energy, and excitement for progressive and philanthropic causes and all things digital.
- A background in related industry sectors
- Experience in coding and/or analytics
- Experience in building data- and/or machine learning-based products
Salary range for this role is $55,000 to $75,000 per year, depending on experience.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
Tell us about the interview process for this job
Once we review your application and resume, we like to have a short introductory call where we can get to know you better and tell you about our work. After that we will send you a few skills exercises to better understand how you think. Once these have been completed, you meet with a few members from your potential future team.
Tell us about your diversity and inclusion efforts
Our company culture is committed to challenging, learning, growing, speaking out, and building better – because it’s incumbent on each of us to play an active role in dismantling systems of oppression wherever they exist. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion centers around a collective mandate: to dismantle, reimagine and rebuild the processes, language, and company culture that impact the everyday experience of employees.
Do you have an active contract with ICE?
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.