At MissionWired, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. This cycle, we’re excited to support the DGA in flipping and protecting governorships across the country while expanding the Democratic majority in the Senate via our work with the DSCC, Sen. Raphael Warnock, Rep. Val Demings, Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto and Sen. Maggie Hassan.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to transform millions of data points into unparalleled opportunities – supporting everything from electing Democrats to combating climate change throughout the world. With us, you’ll put your skills to use for disruptive innovation that powers social good. You’ll do it as part of a team of analysts and data scientists developing first-of-their-kind strategies and creating new products. Join us. Let’s go.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting custom technological integrations involving the connection of nonprofit and political CRM databases to the AdvantageAI data cooperative as well as the integrations of enterprise software tools such as HubSpot and JIRA.
- Supporting the process by which MissionWired clients make purchases from the AdvantageAI data cooperative, ensuring that the logistical elements of our relationships are executed flawlessly to ensure a positive client experience.
- Supporting MissionWired’s finance team with data and insight to ensure accurate reporting.
- A track record of successful technical project management experience;
- An ability to communicate and collaborate with technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to design processes that minimize the likelihood of errors
- Passion, energy, and excitement for progressive and philanthropic causes and all things digital
- A background in related industry sectors
- Experience in coding and/or analytics
- Experience in building data- and/or machine learning-based products
Salary range for this role is $55,000 to $75,000 per year, depending on experience.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
Tell us about the interview process for this job
Once we review your application and resume, we like to have a short introductory call where we can get to know you better and tell you about our work. After that we will send you a few skills exercises to better understand how you think. Once these have been completed, you meet with a few members from your potential future team.
Tell us about your diversity and inclusion efforts
Our company culture is committed to challenging, learning, growing, speaking out, and building better – because it’s incumbent on each of us to play an active role in dismantling systems of oppression wherever they exist. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion centers around a collective mandate: to dismantle, reimagine and rebuild the processes, language, and company culture that impact the everyday experience of employees.
Do you have an active contract with ICE?
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.