The Techqueria Podcast
Tech reporter Jose Fermoso brings one of the most popular Slack communities to audio life through in-depth stories and interviews featuring topics affecting Latinx people including immigration policies, the coronavirus pandemic, and the latest in business challenges.
Techqueria and Points of Presence Media, a new nonprofit news organization based in CA, have come together to create a podcast featuring in-depth narrative stories, interviews and business advice about and from the perspective of the Latinx in tech community.
Apple Podcasts 🔗︎
Radio Public 🔗︎
Sponsor the Podcast 🔗︎
Reach out to us at
email@example.com if you’re interested in sponsoring or partnering on an episode.
Sponsor benefits include:
- The unique opportunity to be part of the first ever podcast focused on Latinx in tech that comes with its own vibrant community. A uniquely untapped source of stories and innovation.
- The Latinx listening audience is the fastest growing sector in podcasts. According to Edison analysts, 25% of Latinx in the U.S. are monthly listeners.
- Latinx people are the most loyal brand connectors in the U.S., according to CCG’s 2019 Retail Customer Loyalty Study.
- With a huge need to tell our stories properly and with necessary reporting context, the show aims to make a difference in our community.
- Hosted by Jose Fermoso, a tech journalist formerly of The Guardian and Wired, the show will have top media bonafides from the start.
- We will intentionally seek stories that feature Afro Latinx, Asian Latinx and Indigenous Latinx. It’s long past time a Latino-led media company truly reflects the community’s diversity.
🌐Share this page
Techqueria is a 501c3 nonprofit that empowers Latinx professionals with the resources and support that they need to thrive and become leaders in the tech industry.
Founded in 2015, we are the largest community of Latinx professionals in tech in the U.S. with over 11,000 members and 7 active chapters. Our online Slack community has 8,000+ members and 2,000+ weekly active users.
The majority of our members work in PDE (product, design and engineering), have 5 years of experience on average, identify as millennials and join Techqueria through word of mouth.
We work with both tech companies and employee resource groups (ERGs) to build Latinx-centered spaces that revolve around career advice, recruiting, mentorship and networking in order to comprehensively affect change in the tech industry.
📨Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates from Techqueria in your inbox every month.