Techqueria uses Donut for #cafecito channels in Slack and with a sponsor, we can use Donut to facilitate thousands of connections between Latinx professionals in the tech industry. $5,000 per year.
💵$5,000 per year
About Donut 🔗︎
Build a culture of connection with Donut.
Strengthen your team’s relationships, knowledge, and collaboration.
Launch coffee, lunch, mentorship, or job shadowing programs in just seconds. Donut introduces people who don’t know each other well on teams of all sizes via direct message, and encourages them to meet or chat remotely.
- Create multiple Slack pairing channels for different office locations, teams, or interests, like #sf-coffee-buddies or #pingpong-roulette.
- Customize intro messages, frequency, or group size.
- Get insights on your team’s connections.
- Welcome new hires, and introduce them to onboarding buddies or other teammates.
Our Donut sponsor will
- provide $5,000 to Techqueria in order to pay for a yearly subscription of Donut for the thousands of members within our Slack community
In exchange, Techqueria will
- include your company name and link as part of our onboarding process within Donut (meaning that every new member of Techqueria will learn about your org
- showcase your company under “Software Sponsors” on the Supporters page
- provide an event package worth $1,250 to your company
Learn more at https://donut.com?source=techqueria
📞Book a partnership call
There are many ways to partner with Techqueria with the primary option being through core sponsorship event packages with corporate partners that also include marketing add-ons depending on the tier. Custom packages can also be created with pricing options for companies of all sizes.
We use Calendly to schedule partnership calls which allows you to select the time most convenient for you — no back and forth emails!
🌐Share this page
Techqueria is a 501c3 nonprofit that empowers Latinx professionals with the resources and support that they need to thrive and become leaders in the tech industry.
To that end, we work with both tech companies and employee resource groups (ERGs) to build Latinx-centered spaces that revolve around career advice, technical talks, mentorship, open jobs, networking events, speaking opportunities, and open-source in order to comprehensively affect change in the tech industry.
Coming from all walks of life, we believe that the diversity of our community is the most reliable asset we have. Our space aims to be inclusive so we invite Latinx from the regions of the Caribbean, Haiti, and Brazil as well as those who identify as Afro-Latinx, Asian-Latinx or LGBTQIA. The term Latinx is used instead of Latino or Latina because it is a gender-neutral and inclusive term.
🌈Follow us on social media
If you'd like to make this page better or notice something off, feel free to open an issue on GitHub.
Any help is greatly appreciated.