If you are interested in supporting Techqueria as an individual, one great way to help out is by becoming a speaker for our events.
As a speaker, you receive the opportunity to…
- improve your brand as we will be marketing your profile on our different social media platforms
- improve your public speaking skills with practice in front of large audiences (we typically get around ~250 people at our larger events)
- make new connections by letting the audience ask you questions after the talk
- expand the reach of your content by sharing your knowledge with the largest community of Latinx professionals in tech
We can also provide our speakers an honararium or swag for certain events. Please ask the event lead for confirmation.
As a speaker you commit to…
- joining the appropriate event channel on Techqueria’s Slack and responding when needed
- preparing in advance
- syncing with the event coordinators before your talk
- arriving to the event on time
Interested in being a speaker?
If we have a need for speakers and you seem like a good fit for the event discussion, we’ll reach out and send you more details!