If you’re actively job searching and want to share your resume with recruiters, you can submit your resume here.
We’ve partnered with the Jumpstart platform to make it easier for members to get hired by companies that they care about with the support of a trusted community — built just for you.
After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email and your resume will be shared directly with recruiters within Techqueria’s network.
Members are encouraged to fill out their profile with the latest information for recruiters.
If there’s a fit, a recruiter will reach out directly!
- How exactly will I be contacted?
- Members will be contacted through the Jumpstart platform and will be notified through the email address on file.
- Where can I see the messages from recruiters?
- Login to Jumpstart > click on your profile > view messages
- Where an I report a concern with the resume bank?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I opt out?
- Members can email email@example.com to remove their profile
- How can I adjust my email notifications?
- Login to Jumpstart > click on your profile > email settings
- How can I update my profile?
- Login to Jumpstart > click on your profile > edit profile